Monday, May 11, 2009

Creative Swap

I’ve been reading Sari-Saring Kulay once in a while now. I find her blog entertaining – with her photos, stories and just life in Tokyo. Also got interested in her Creative Swap. Creative Swap is a just a little game where “creative” bloggers exchange little things just for the fun of it. Read about creative swap here.

Anyway, I decided to join the May/June swap and to start it off I have to answer a meme and post it here for my future swap partner. Thus, here goes a bit of me. . .

1. What kind of creative things are you into?
I’m into Scrapbooking, card making, and anything that involves paper and scissors.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Girly maybe.
3. What are your favorite colors?
Nothing specific, but maybe green or pink.
4. What is one craft you would like to learn?
I’d like to learn knitting – but maybe in 10 years or so.
5. What other hobbies are you into?
collecting stamps, fridge magnets ; taking silly snapshots, reading fiction,
6. What items do you really wish you had right now?
Ahmm… Nothing really

Looking forward to a fun swap!